We are long established as a firm providing taxation and accountancy advice and can deal with the following immigration matters:
• Tier 1 investment of at least £1M with no English language necessity.
• Tier 1 entrepreneurs ranging upwards from £200,000 depending upon whether you wish to fast track and also the soon to be introduced prospective entrepreneur route.
• PSW possibly using the same day personal application process although this PSW option is being phased out by sometime to be announced in 2012.
We can advise on the initial visa together with any transfers and changes until you ultimately attain the permanent right of residence and can then look to possibly introduce other family members.
Our taxation and accountancy experience is long established and can involve personal taxation planning through such vehicles as trusts if desired but will also include ongoing business taxation planning.
Similarly the accountancy advice will not stop at giving due diligence advice on a new business but will also extend to ongoing accountancy matters.
In short we can set out the services as including but not limited to the following:
• End of year accounts and tax returns.
• VAT registration, deregistration and returns.
• Payroll matters to include the P35, P14, P1D, P45 and P46 and all other necessary forms.
• Sole trade, Partnerships, limited company set up and ongoing advice.
• Taxation planning to minimize the liability both in lifetime and on death using capital taxation planning and Will planning through possible trust vehicles.